TOP 14 prize draw T&Cs
Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who respond via Facebook and Instagram.
2. Employees or agencies of LNR, Infront & Host Broadcast Services or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must like the post, comment the post by answering the question, share on Facebook or Instagram and like the organiser’s page.
5. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. LNR accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by LNR.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 19:00:00 CET on 12th April 2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 12th April 2021.
9. The winner will receive an official TOP 14 shirt from Stade Toulouain signed by Cheslin Kolbe.
10. The winner will be notified by direct message on the platform he participated on, on the April 13th and must provide a postal address to claim his prize. If a winner does not respond to LNR within 7 days of being notified by LNR, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and LNR shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and LNR shall be entitled to select another winner.
11.The prize will be sent to the winner by LNR by post or courier.
12. The winners social media name and image shall be shared on LNR social channels.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. LNR retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on LNR's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by LNR and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by LNR and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. LNR accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. LNR further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of LNR for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. LNR reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of LNR in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. LNR shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25/27 avenue de Villiers
21. Facebook and Instagram have no responsibility towards the Prize Draw and decline all responsibilities for any complaints or requests.